1. Firstly we need to download the POCMiner here. We'll also need to have the wallet running, see more here. Also, please make sure you have the latest version of JAVA installed(64bit allows higher stagger sizes).
2. Extract the POCMiner folder, and edit the "passphrases.txt", puttiing your burst wallet's account passphrase in it. Now edit "run generate.bat" file. It should start out looking like this:
java -Xmx4000m -cp pocminer.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer.POCMiner generate %*
Now let's change it to look like this:
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java -Xmx[max ram]m -cp pocminer.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer.POCMiner generate [account] [start plot] [no.plots] 1000 [CPU threads]
[max ram] with the how much ram you want to use, this should be just below how much ram your computer has, the higher this number, the faster you'll plot.
[account] with your account number, the numeric one(something like 12454554434354567788), not the alphanumeric one(Burst-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx).
[start plot] with, if this is the first HDD you are plotting, 0, or if it is your second drive(or third etc.) then set it, for the last drive you plotted's 'run_generate.bat' settings, startplotno. + no.ofplots + 1.
[no.plots] with how many plots you want to generate, 800000 plots about 200gb of disk.
[CPU threads] with however many threads you want to use to plot.
You can also change the stagger size(shown as 1000), the higher the less stress you'll put on the disk when reading, but will also require more ram. It is suggested that you set it to the same as your [max ram] value.
The result of all that would be something like this:
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java -Xmx4000m -cp pocminer.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer.POCMiner generate 1111222233333344444 0 200000 4000 4
Save the file and run it. It will take ages, but you don't need to wait for it to finish, you can go on to the next step. Mining
Edit "run_mine.bat", it should start out looking like this:
java -Xmx750m -cp pocminer.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer.POCMiner mine "http://127.0.0.1:8125"%*
Change it to
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java -Xmx750m -cp pocminer.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer.POCMiner mine http://127.0.0.1:8125
Now save it, and run it. If you are still plotting, it'll give you read errors. THIS IS NORMAL. It is mining.
1. Download and extract the pool miner found here
2. You will need to generate the plots the same as with solo mining, but will then need to move the plot files to the plots folder in the pool miner folder. Or you can just follow the above guide, and generate plots from the pool folder(saves you moving plots, and lets you get started mining a little faster).
3. Head on over to http://localhost:8125/rewardassignment.html and enter
http://126.96.36.199:8121 for the recipient address, under "set ricipient address"", there will be other stuff coming up, none of it matters.
Note, the above step will require 1 burst(transaction fee), so you'll need to find someone to give you one. Also you can find your numeric account ID by heading into the wallet and clicking on your account ID, an option "copy numeric account ID"will come up, click it."
4. Now you must edit mine.bat, changing it from
java -cp pocminer_pool.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer_pool.POCMiner mine http://127.0.0.1:8125 http://poolipgoeshere:8121
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java -cp pocminer_pool.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer_pool.POCMiner mine http://127.0.0.1:8125 http://188.8.131.52:8121
5. Save it and Run, now you're mining!
|Coins per block|
|Total size of plots|
|Coins per hour||0|
|Coins per day||0|
|Coins per month||0|
|Estimated network size||0|