Getting script error instead of login screen with web wallet

• I haven't accessed my BURST wallet for about a week, and it was fine before, using daWallet's web wallet. When logging on today I get the message:

This page can't be displayed - Turn on TLS etc.etc. in advanced settings and try to connect to https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125 again (which does not work). If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol. Please contact the site administrator.

If I press the Change Settings-button, I get a popup window with a script error. I already have latest version of IE if that has anything to do with it.

I updated to the latest wallet v 0.2.0.2, which produced the same result. I also downloaded the latest java and java runtime environment (I noticed a new version became available recently, which may be part of the problem).

Any suggestions?

• administrators

@Propagandalf Actually it's my Web Wallet, dawallet's app uses it though.

The problem is fixed - I'd been doing some testing with it because the CrowdFunding page doesn't work properly, and accidentally left it in a broken state - all fixed now.

H.

• Hi

Great stuff, thank you for fixing it. It works now. And sorry, I did not know you were the author of the actual web wallet.